Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Quick update

Hello, everyone!

I just wanted to do a quick update. I am a little over halfway through my summer class here at the Canada Institute of Linguistics and things are going well.

I honestly had no idea how I was going to be able to afford the tuition for my degree, but I also knew that I needed to get the degree and that loans were not an option, so I enrolled in faith. I am constantly amazed at how God provides when we simply trust Him! Through various means, such as scholarships and grants, He has turned a very large tuition bill into a very reasonable one, and it may soon be even lower because I am still waiting to hear back about more financial aid. Praise God!

Jesus is always so faithful to us, please pray that we would always remain faithful to His calling in our lives.

Blessings to all of you,
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment